Wednesday, September 29, 2010

Stayin' Alive on Days 24 & 25

Just a quick SSS update

Day 24:
On this very SQUINTY day I wore a self made black silky blouse (Boring) to work 
and also wore a hand dyed scarf, a gift from a friend... is that cheating....?


mmmm squinty squinty
Day 25:
(looking very happy about finishing work....)
and almost cheating again.... The only self stitched thing is the pink feather & fan scarf..... just finished the night before, not a moment too soon!
Although, I did wear my self stitched tartan coat to work, so that counts :-)



So thats that
Thanks for looking and don't forget to enter the giveaway posted yesterday
You have until Saturday night so get cracking :-)
Happy Sewing

4 comments:

  1. What gorgeous scarves! I love the colours in the tie dyed one and the pink one you made looks unbelievably snuggly and beautiful. What a fab pattern/design you used for it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful scarves! Hope you are having a great week.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Bloody squinty squints! I reckon it comes from being pale eyed.
    You're at the end of Self Stitched Sept,and you've done bloody well!! I think you need to celebrate!
    I LOVE the look of the frock you are making for your friend,hope we get to see the result!!
    xHelgsy

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the scarves....The hand dyed one is very pretty and so is the one you knit You have some beautiful handwork!! ~I have a scarf thing I am always putting one on I feel they just finish the outfit sometimes ~Heather

    ReplyDelete

Words of wisdom go here...