Sunday, June 12, 2011

Jeans! How cool is this guy...

My lovely gent was looking around on the world wide web and stumbled upon the great video of the lovely Roy from Roy Jeans (I've never heard of them up until now.)
I have watched it over and over again and I am jealous of all his cool gadgets!
I like that it shows just how much effort goes into making a single pair of jeans... Sheesh, no wonder they have a $275 price tag attached...
And is it just me or does anybody else find a man who sews sexy? ok maybe thats just me...
He looks like he has sewn a trillion pairs, so speedy and perfect!
Thats all for today folks. Stay tuned for a 200 follower giveaway coming soon!
Have a nice weekend & long weekend if your here in Australia :-)

Roy's Jeans - Video by Self Edge from Self Edge on Vimeo.

5 comments:

  1. OMG!! That is SO COOL! I am insanely jealous of all of his tough ass machines!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I could watch that guy make jeans all day. Very cool.

    ReplyDelete
  3. That is the coolest video I have watched in ages! I want all his machines. He is a hardcore sewer!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. That is an awesome video and makes my Machines look insignificant.

    ReplyDelete
  5. that video is awesome! i am jealous of all those gadgets hahaha

    speaking of men who sew, have you seen taylor tailor's blog (http://www.taylortailor.com)? not only does this guy make amazing jeans (and not, like, amazing just bc he's a dude... i mean amazing like 'holy crap are you sure he didn't just buy some pants & take photos of them?' amazing), but he also drafts the patterns. and he's self-taught! seriously awesome stuff, very inspiring.

    ReplyDelete

Words of wisdom go here...