Ohh la la... My first award!!!
I love her blog, she is so stylish and classy and can sew her pants off...... or on...??
I especially loved her trio of birthday dresses, you should go have a looksy here!
I was also nominated for this award a while back by the awesome chick over at Kyla Con Stylas Bitchery Stitchery Blog. She makes some cute bags that I am wanting to copy really badly!
Sorry about the late reply! :-)
So the deal is that I need to tell my lovely readers 10 things about myself and pass the awards on to 3 other lovely bloggers... sounds easy enough eh?
Hmm, where to start?
1. At this very moment, I am watching 'The Owl & The Pussycat' from 1970 starring Barbara Streisand and it is actually quite funny!
2. I once had a job at an ice cream shop. After working there for a few months, my right arm was so strong and muscly from scooping. I did get free ice cream for breakfast lunch and dinner though. Every flavour you could think of... toblerone, white chocolate, ferrero roche, tim tam... champage....
3. I was terrible in sewing class in high school. We made a pair of pyjamas and when i took them home, they fell off the clothesline and our dog chewed them up. They were terrible anyways... But after high school I suddenly got the knack for it.
4. Once upon a time, I met the Fonz. We were at Melbourne Zoo on a school trip and whilst looking at the monkeys the man in front of us turned around and guess who it was.... Fonzy!!! crazy
5. I am almost finished my Youth Work certificate, Only 2 months to go...
6. Number six is my lucky number. My birthday is on the 6th of August which is also my mum's birthday. Sorry about that mum, I owe you a birthday. 6 has always been lucky for me.
7. I want a 1964 Ford Mustang. My dream car. In candy apple red. So that is the first thing I'm buying when I win tattslotto, or become famous. So I guess I need to start buying tattslotto tickets... and becoming famous.
8. I love red things.
9. I wish there were more than 3 seasons of Deadwood. Best. Show. Ever.
10. Lastly. I just got a new job.
Okay that took longer than expected!
Time to spread the love...
The three people I'd like to pass the award to are:
Miss Dandy : A lovely lass with classy style.
Andi B. Goode: A Fellow Aussie Lady.
Fawn & Flower: Who always makes me laugh
Thats all folks. More to come soon.
Have a great weekend!!! I'm off to the sewing room...